Are you facing these issues?
- Solar system doesn’t seem to be working
- Power bill has gone through the roof
- Solar panels damages from issues such as backplate de-lamination, moisture ingress, burn lines on the PV cells or shattered glass
- Inverter has error codes, red lights, blank screen
- Other issues with your solar system
We can generally source replacement panels, fix the problem caused by DC isolators burn lines or DC voltage connectors, or we also have a full range of new replacement inverters available.
How does Hand For You Solar system inspection and repair works?
1. Online pre-inspection (checking inverter error code, solar inverter, and solar panel photo)
2. Estimate the error and provide a pre quote if possible
3. If the error is not clear, the electrician will have a site visit and inspection of the problem
- Inspect solar panels for defects
- Inspect solar inverter
- Test solar isolators and cabling to ensure they are in working order
- Test the array voltage to ensure it is functioning within the correct parameters
- Check all wiring is compliant and meets Clean Energy Council regulations
- Outline your pricing & options
- Get your system up and running
Hand For You have mature and experienced solar installation teams and has been working in solar areas for more than 10 years. We are fully qualified and certificated.
We will help you to check all the details and problems of your system and give you the best choice of suggestions.
The call-out fee will be $200, and the electrician will give a direct quote for the repair or replacement price